Boyne Valley Tourism is open for membership all year round!
With the unwavering support of our members, Boyne Valley Tourism is proud of its efforts to steer our industry through the current choppy economic waters.
We will continue to play to our strengths with our unique Boyne Valley mixture of hard work, energy and innovative marketing strategies.
We particularly welcome new members whom we will work tirelessly on behalf of to exploit every marketing opportunity in the year ahead.
Just some of the membership benefits you will receive for your membership are outlined below. If you wish to join, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 046 909 7068 and we be delighted to discuss how a membership of Boyne Valley Tourism will be the best business decision you will make this year!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Website and E-marketing
- Your business profile, description and images will be listed on www.discoverboynevalley.ie
- Accommodation providers have a reservation enquiry form on www.discoverboynevalley.ie
- Your special offers, new products and events are featured onwww.discoverboynevalley.ie
- Ezines are sent to large customer databases to promote your business and your special offers
- We aim to make the Boyne Valley Ireland's most popular county on Facebook by the end of the year! You can follow us on Twitter and watch our fun promotional videos on YouTube!
Listings in Brochures & Distribution
- Boyne Valley Tourism members will have a listing in the Complete Boyne Valley Holiday Guide distributed extensively at home & abroad. This brochure is also available to download from our website
- The tourist information services of Solstice Arts Centre, Trim Visitor Centre and Kells Civic Offices will stock the Complete Boyne Valley Holiday Guide 2016 and your literature
- Your profile will feature on touchscreen kiosks available at Solstice Arts Centre and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre
Domestic & Overseas Promotions
- Every month will see the 'Discover Boyne Valley Road-Show' reach destinations all around Europe & Ireland in our relentless bid to attract visitors to the Boyne Valley where wonderful living heritage & invigorating leisure and cultural activities sit effortlessly side by side
- Already this year Boyne Valley Tourism has attended the Belfast Holiday World; the Northen Ireland Golf Society night and the Temple Bar Trad Fest, Bloom, Balmoral Show, The National Ploughing Championship & the Best of Britain & Ireland Show (NEC Birmingham).
- Members will have opportunities to take space on the stand at next year's trade shows and to send in their special offers
- Boyne Valley Tourism organises internal familiarisation trips of the Boyne Valley and attracts travel trade familiarisation trips to the Boyne Valley
Boyne Valley Tourism Networking Events
- Boyne Valley Tourism members can participate in the networking events taking place during the year.
- The networking events will provide members with opportunities to meet & share business referrals.
The legacy of The 2011 Solheim Cup
- For one unforgettable week last September, the eyes of the world were on County Meath as The 2011 Solheim Cup was staged at the stunning Jack Nicklaus-designed Killeen Castle golf course. And for a county that has been welcoming visitors for over 2,000 years to its iconic world heritage sites, this unprecedentec successful hosting of a world class event in our County and the ensuing media coverage has opened up a host of promotional opportunities
- We will promote Meath as a world class golf destination both at home and overeas - including the 2014 Irish Open at the end of June and the Ladies Irish Open.
Spirits of Meath Halloween Festival
- Did you know that the ancient Celtic festival of Halloween began at the Hill of Tlachtga in County Meath over 2,000 years ago?
- 'Fun by Day & Frights by Night'!! Members will be given the opportunity to get involved in the Spirits of Meath Halloween Festival (now heading into its 9th year!) with a national PR and marketing campaign
- This will include a website listing www.spiritsofmeath.ie and entry for Halloween events in the Spirits of Meath brochure
- Last year over 40 events took place right across the county and all the accommodation in the county was fully booked out!
- This year's festival took place from October 18th-3rd Nov. We look forward to welcoming you to 'The Home of Halloween'!
Meath Business & Tourism Awards
- The 9th Meath Business & Tourism Awards will take place in November
- The awards are an excellent opportunity to celebrate the success of tourism industry in the county. Watch www.discoverboynevalley.ie for more details