County Council Branding

Report a Leak or Sewerage Blockage

Report a leak, known water wastage, or sewerage blockage

Please contact Irish Water - 1850 278 278,

Meath County Council (on behalf of Irish Water) greatly appreciates assistance from members of the public in locating leaks and known water wastage. If you know of any leaks or water wastage please pass this information onto Irish Water.