Reporting a Fault
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report faults or phone Meath County Council Customer Services Team at 046-9097000.
Please include the following information when reporting a fault:
- the identification number on the pole
- the town or village and the street name
- the location of the light (for example, outside house number 3)
- the nature of the fault or damage, for example the public light is off or the door is missing from the lamppost
- your name and contact number
It is essential to have the pole number when reporting the fault so that the repair crew can easily identify the correct pole on the network.
We endeavour to repair normal lighting faults within 10 working days. However, if there is a fault with the underground power cable, we have to refer this to the ESB. This means that the repair can take longer.