News and Events
Earth Day - What are you doing for Earth Day on 22nd April?
Date Released: 19 April 2017
What are you doing for Earth Day on 22nd April? #earthday
1 billion people celebrate Earth Day every year, become part of the crowd for a cleaner, greener planet
- Leave the car behind, take a hike or get on your bike
- Plant a tree, the easiest and most important way to fight climate change
- Go vegetarian for the day, make it meat free in Meath on the 22nd April
- Invest in a re-useable cup for your take-away coffee
- Undertake an energy audit in your home, switch off and unplug and make the move to energy efficient products.
- Make 22nd April a digital detox day, switch off, unplug and get outdoors
- Shop local – supporting local jobs and reduce your carbon footprint
Lots of small changes can make a big difference, be part of making Meath greener and cleaner #earthday