News and Events
Traffic / Roads Update - Road Works - Bettystown, Stamullen, Duleek, Julianstown, Boolies and Ashbourne - Road Works - Bettystown, Stamullen, Duleek, Julianstown, Boolies and Ashbourne
Date Released: 08 November 2016
Meath County Council would like to notify you of the following planned roads works and traffic disruptions:
1) R132 – Julianstown Village Resurfacing Works commencing Saturday 26th November ’16 (1 day only).
Please Note: Saturday 26th November ’16 Roadworks is now cancelled
2) R150 Julianstown to Laytown section of road , commencing at Church of Ireland for approximately 350m towards Laytown – Friday 18th November ’16 - road diversions will be in place
3) Station Road, Duleek Resurfacing Works commencing at Kingsgate junction through to railway bridge – from Monday 14th November ’16 through until Friday 25th November ’16 weather permitting - road diversions are in place.
4) Stamullen Village (Centre)- Surfacing Works completed from Monday 14th November ’16 – However iron works still need to be raised and roadmarkings painted possibly for another 2 weeks, though this may be intermittent days
5) Boolies R153 nr Kilmoon Cross - Surfacing Works Thursday 24th November ’16 (1 day only) – Road Diversions will be in place
6) Swords/Ashbourne Road R125 (from the Dublin border approximately 800m towards Ashbourne) - Surfacing Works Monday 21st November ’16 to 25th November ’16 - Road Diversions will be in place
Meath County Council apologises for any inconvenienced caused.