Vision-net.ie is now Europe's leading provider of low cost information on all Irish and UK Companies.
Vision-net.ie gives you instant access to documents and reports on all Irish and UK companies, businesses and directors. You will also be able to access detailed credit reports which will give you a quick and easy to understand guide to the level of risk associated with a particular company.
Bonus services accessible on Vision-net.ie, for example, The Registry of Business Names mean you get a virtual one-stop-shop for all your company information needs.
Meath Library members can now avail of this Business Directory service. Click the link below for access to the service and log in using your library card number.
What Can I Find?
- Irish & UK Company Reports - Detailed reports listing statutory information associated with a company (Company Name & Number, Registered Address, Director Details, Company Status, Document filing history etc.)
- Irish & UK Credit Reports - Overview of the risk levels associated with a company. Quickly and easily identify a company’s credit score and limit while also viewing detailed financial figures and any adverse notices
- Irish & UK Company Documents - Official filings made by the company to either the Irish CRO or UK Companies House. Documents include Financial Accounts, Annual Returns, Memo & Arts, Change of Director.
- Irish Business Name Reports - Lists the name, type, address, owner details and status of non-corporate entities - Sole Traders, Partnerships etc
- Bad Debt Judgment Reports - Shows if any company or consumer has been taken to court for failure to repay a debt.
- Company Owner Reports - A breakdown of the ownership details of a company including names of shareholders, % shareholding, shares issued etc.
Vision Net Business Directory User Guide pdf, 913kb
Companies Act 2014 Factsheet pdf, 591kb
This is currently not available to Meath Library members.
MINTEL Academic: MINTEL is the Irish Leading Consumer Market Analyst. It contains a vast amount of corporate and individual data for monitoring all aspects of consumers' economy. Mintel publishes an extensive range of reports covering the following sectors: automotive, beauty, personal goods and toiletries, food industry, clothing footwear and accessories, consumer lifestyles, marketing, promotion, electrical goods, household, health and wellbeing, travel, leisure time, media, books and stationery, personal finances, retail and technology/telecoms.